Thursday, January 1, 2009

Playin In Cedar!

My biggest role models, My mom and Sister Jan'L

Cutest Kabryn! Love that little face!
Me and my Honey
Silly Sisters!
The day after Christmas we drove down to Cedar City to spend some time with my family. We only spent a few days because Cooper wasn't sleeping very well away from home and we also think he is starting to teethe. So sad, I hate when he is crying and in pain. Since there are lots of kids in my family we had to keep Cooper clear away from them so he wouldn't get sick so that was a little hard but it was worth getting to see everyone. The first night Jan'L and Dev and I stayed up talking late. Then the next day was Tyler's birthday and we had a party at the church for him. We stayed there playing games and basketball. That night we stayed up late after the kids were in bed playing cards. We had a great time seeing my fam. I miss you guys already!

1 comment:

SISSY said...

I am so glad you didn't put all the ugly photos up :) I miss you already too sissy! We had too much fun ;) I love you mucho mucho. I really do wish we lived closer.