Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I love my boys!

Sick of pictures!

I have officially decided that growing up is harder for moms than babies! My little boy is getting so big. I guess I shouldn't complain because we have had him a baby and little a lot longer than we would have if he wouldn't have been born 2 months early. But still it just feels like he is getting big so fast! He has been sleeping really good at night and so we decided we should move him to his crib before he gets too old and knows that is what is happening. The night that we moved him into his own room in his crib was hard on me. I kept worrying about him and thinking he was lonely without us. Our house is built so our room is on one side of the house and the other rooms are on the other side so I was really missing him and worrying about him. He on the other hand slept great. I think he likes being in his crib better cause it is more room for him to spread out. But I still miss him right next to me all the time. Also we had Cooper weighed yesterday and he is now 12 POUNDS 9 OUNCES. So big huh? He is so much more aware now too and starting to talk and goo at us. Sure do love that boy!

8 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I had a hard time when we put Josh in his crib too- our apartment is set up in a weird way so the bedrooms are totally separated. I kept waking up to go check on him- in case the monitor wasn't working or something. They do get big so fast! I can't believe how much he has grown!

April said...

I just love the picture of Cooper and his Daddy. He IS getting so big. It's always so hard to let them move up to the "big" bed:( You described it so well!

Toni Dee! said...

Smart move getting him out of your room - it's not good for marital relations to have them there too long! He's such a cutie with those dimples!

Dani said...

I remember the first night I had Jameson in the crib and I couldn't sleep the whole night- he did wake up to eat a few times still, but I was constantly listening for him and couldn't sleep even though he was just across the hall. I'm hoping Zach is better to sleep all night when I put him in his crib.

Camille said...

He is so cute! It was so good to hear from you guys! Glad to know that Devin is in nursing school! You are such an adorable family!!

Kevin and Janae said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! He is so freaking adorable I bet you are just having the time of your life with him, we cant wait for our little one to be here! Kevin wants me to go into labor everyday!! haha

SISSY said...

I love the tongue picto. what a silly boy..just like his crazy momma! I know what you mean about growing up too fast. My baby is going to be 2 soon. Thank goodness another is on the way..:) I love ya sissy

The Ball Family said...

He is so big and cute!