Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daddy's little boy!

Can you tell which pics are Cooper and which are Devin? He looks just like his Daddy. Some people have said Cooper is starting to look like me, but to me he looks just like Devin. So cute! I love that I get to have a little Devin. I sure love my two boys!
I am a little depressed though. Devin went back to school. I have gotten very used to having him with me every day and I hate not having him here. I miss him. I know I'm pathetic but we have seriously had the best time together. We spent most of our time just together at home, didn't go anywhere really or do anything. And that was the best part having him all to myself and all I need for a great time is my hubby. We just stayed home playing settlers of Catan (that game is addicting, we got it for christmas and couldn't stop playing), scrabble, watching movies and playing with our baby. It was the life. And now its back to real life and school and being busy. Anyway I sure miss my Devin. Thank goodness I have little Devin to play with or I would sure be lonely.

8 comments:

April said...

Cooper's smile is so cute! It was fun to compare baby pictures. Kade went back to work Monday, after several weeks off, so I feel your pain.

Melanie said...

I can't believe his smile! He is too Cute!! He is looking so great and looks like he is getting a little chub! Love it! Our game that we have been playing that is addicting...the Farming Game! We LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Wow, the bottom two pictures totally looked like the same baby! That is so cute. ^_^

- Jennette

SISSY said...

He sure is a little Devin! I can see some of you in him, but mostly his daddy :)
It sure isn't fun to get back to real life huh? I would rather just have my hubby and kids home all day. :)
Miss you already my sweet sissy!

Darrell said...

I agree that he looks very much like Devin. That seems to be the same with little Steven. He looks just like me a lot of the time.

Marion said...

sarah,
thanks for the comment. Of course I remember Devin, and I know of you, I don't think we ever really met, but you were around at schools when I was.
That is good to hear from someone that has had experience with this. It's scary going into it blind, but I am thankful for technology and to know that my little ladies will be in good hands.
HOw often did you get to see cooper while he was in ICU?
Tell dev hi and we'll keep ya updated. and I can't believe how much they look alike. I think its adorable

Dani said...

What a cute kid! Can't believe how fast they grow and change. I'm excited for Zachy to grow bigger but at the same time I don't want him to! :) So glad things are going well and you're loving motherhood- it's great isn't it.

Jami said...

Oh my goodness-- I hadn't checked your blog in a while, and I couldn't believe that big smile on Cooper's cute face! He's grown up so quickly. He's cuter than ever and I love his dimples/cheeks. I know how lonely it is when your husband is in graduate school. Hang in there.