Monday, December 22, 2008

Cooper's Blessing Day



Last Sunday we blessed Cooper with a small group of loved ones at our home. We decided to do it at home now rather than wait a couple months when RSV season is over and we can take him to church. It was perfect. Devin did such a good job and it was a very special day for us. Cooper looked especially handsome in his mini tux. My parents came up that weekend and stayed with us a couple of nights. We had so much fun playing with the baby, playing games and watching movies. I love living close enough to my parents that we are able to do that. (too bad to most of my bros and sisters living so far away you are really missing out. =) All in all it was a great weekend and a busy one. Only a few more days till Christmas.. I can't believe how fast this last year went, looking back over the year we have so much to be thankful for. Most esspecially our wonderful families. I am convinved Me and Dev came from the two best families, and I am so thankful to be a part of both. I am also thankful for the little family we are starting, Cooper has been the biggest blessing and miracle for us this year. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Grandma! said...

What a fun weekend we had Sarah Belle. Cute cute baby boy. he sure looks good in that mini tuxedo!
Have a wonderful Christmas and we will see you on the 26th.
love Mom

Darrell said...

Congratulations on such a special day. I remember when Steven was blessed. What an exciting time. Merry Christmas!

April said...

What a special day, Sarah! I love Cooper in his little tux. The tails are the best! Sorry we missed the moment. You definitely have a good location between the folks!