Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cooper and his cute little hat ( Thanks Mel) Sweet baby (last time we weighed him he was 8 pounds 2 ounces)

We had Thanksgiving this year with my family. We had it at our house and had so much fun. With my fam usually it is lots of people and kids running around but since a lot of them are coming for Christmas they didn't make it out for Thanksgiving. But we had a lot of fun with our small group. Me and Dev were nervous about ruining the turkey but it ended up being so juicy! All the other food turned out great too. The boys all played Risk for a couple hours while the girls got the food ready. Then after dinner we watched family home videos of us growing up.. "TINILLE bring my shoes over here!"....me almost tipping over on my rocking horse...JanL pulling the wagon and pulling the wagon.. and my families all time favorite that we have to rewatch at least three times each year.. "He went the bathroom in his pants!" haha (Love you Ty Guy). Robert and Mel were going to head home after dinner but we got to chatting and it got later and later so they decided to stay the night. It was fun having my parents and brother and sister in law stay over. Thanks everyone for coming up!
The next day my parents stayed and watched Cooper while we went up to get Dev's little brother Dallin at the airport. He just got home from his mission to Philly, can't believe it has already been 2 years! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Cooper. And can I just tell you what an Angel mother I have. While she was at my house watching Cooper she made my bed (we were in a hurry that morning) cleaned my house, made me a cassarole for dinner, and wrapped Christmas presents for us. I love you Mom and hope one day to be just like you!

4 comments:

April said...

Seems like we're always missing out on the fun these days. That's what we get with a newly potty-trained toddler and a nursing baby. How fun to have Thanksgiving together. I LOVE Cooper's hat--so cute. That little man is growing so fast.

The Godfreys said...

What a cute family and what a cute house! I cant believe you have a home and a baby!

Grandma! said...

Well, thanks for the compliments Sarah. You already are such a good mother. I love to see you taking care of Cooper. Mother's would do anything for their kids and now you know why I was always telling you to be careful when you were out running alone! But that's another story.
I wish I could take a good picture though. I look old and fat! Maybe I am old and fat????? But sometimes I think I look good??/ don't I??? Let's just hope Weight Watchers does the trick! Oh well, Dad looked great huh. I LOVE him in a cowboy hat. I still swoon when he wears one!
Love you
Mom

SISSY said...

Oh, I miss you so much! I hate that I am so far away from the fam. At least I get to see you in 2 weeks!!! Yeah :) I am so excited for Christmas. Love Cooper's hat, I was on the phone with mom while looking at them, and said "OH, little Devin looks so cute" I meant to say Cooper, but he looks so much like Dev. :) Can't wait to see you, love you mucho..