Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Cooper and Mommy
Sweet baby Cooper and Gramma

Our little punkin

Baby Cooper in his Halloween onesie!

My Beautiful WIFE =) haha

Devin dressed up as Florance Nightingale for his Halloween Carnival for school
Devin and one of his teachers. They both won best costumes!

What we have been up to Lately- We went to a couples Halloween party for our ward members last week and had a really great time. We already love our neighborhood and everyone in our ward is really great. The pictures of Devin as Florance Nightingale was for his school Halloween Carnival. He got extra credit to dress up as a girl nurse! good stuff. I couldn't stop laughing at him, he looks so funny as a girl! He is gonna hate that I put these pictures on here, but I couldn't help myself. It isn't everyday that my husband dresses up as a girl! For Halloween we went to dinner with Devin's parents and then came back to our house to play cards. We had a great time hanging out. It is so fun living in Gunnison and being so close to family. Also Devin's parents have been great to help watch Cooper for us when we need to go out. They are the best! Happy Halloween!





8 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

You all look super cute. If Chris ever dressed up like a girl I would be sure to document it too! haha!

Toni Dee! said...

You cut your hair!!! I LOVE IT! So fun to get out and so nice to have a Grandma around when you need one :)

Anonymous said...

oh sarah these are so cute, I just can't believe that lil muncher-roo is sooo much bigger than just a few weeks ago already...he's is just so sweet and I wish we could see you guys...hopefully soon!!! I love how his little legs just "dangle" out of that onsie...priceless

Brandi said...

Hilarious. First, I love your haircut. And I love seeing pictures of you with Cooper. I died when I saw Devin as Florence Nightingale. So funny. And Cooper is so cute. I'm glad you're close to family too. Makes all the difference, I'm sure. Especially with a tiny little baby.

Dani said...

That's so fun! Happy to see you're doing so well and had a great holiday! We had fun too but I forgot to take pictures of Jimmy and I in costume. At least I have good pics of Jameson. Jimmy was a woman too!!! He was a witch -stuffed a bra and wore a black velvet maternity dress I have- it was hilarious! He even wore it the whole time at work while driving bus! At least his work took a picture of him. I hope I can get a copy so I can post him up on here too. :) Aren't we ruthless wives! I made my prego belly a jack-o-lantern and made a felt cat body to sit on it and wore ears and kitty make up so I was a cat sitting on a pumpkin. It was pretty good!

April said...

Looks like you guys really enjoyed Halloween. For a manly man, Devin makes a great Florence! I don't think I've seen a cuter pumpkin than Cooper. If he keeps growing at the rate he's going, I'm afraid you'll be in trouble:)

fasdfasdsadf said...

Oh you all look so cute in your costumes! Devin kinda scary, but funny! lol Yes the nerve thing is no fun, but its getting better so hopefully it stays that way!

Unknown said...

I just love that in almost every picture of Cooper on here his little tongue is sticking out! I think that is so cute! Michelle