Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Looking Back

Dating Engaged
Our wedding day! September 8, 2006

Above- Our first year Anniversary!

Now- 2 years together and parents to baby Cooper!

So I didn't get to write on our 2 year anniversary cause I was in the hospital recovering from having the baby. September 8th was our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe we have already been married 2 years. and I can honestly say they have been the best 2 years so far and I'm so glad I get him for eternity! I love being married to Devin and couldn't ask for a better Husband. He takes such good care of me and we have such a good marriage. When I was still single and would dream about what married life would be like I couldn't even imagine it this good because my marriage is even better than I had dreamed it would be. Devin is such a good Daddy and I love watching him with Cooper. He is so good to help out with him. When he knows I am super tired he will get up with him in the night to feed him and let me sleep. Last night I wasn't feeling very good and he told me to take a nap and he would watch the baby. When I woke up he had folded the laundry and done the dishes. He is so thoughtful. One of the things I love most about our relationship is he is always making me laugh. He knows just how to cheer me up and he is the only one that can make me smile when I am mad. Thanks babe for 2 wonderful years, and here's to Eternity!

7 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I love that picture of Cooper in the baseball mitt. So cute. I can't believe how tiny he is! Josh is like a giant compared to him!

fasdfasdsadf said...

OH how sweet! you two are great and you both deserve to be so happy! I am glad that everything is going so well, he is so dang adorable! That picture is so perfect of him and his daddy with the mitt! :)

Dani said...

It's so wonderful how life can be perfect when you look at it with optimism and live for each other- that's wonderful your hubby is so thoughtful- goes above and beyond the typical male. Lucky! :) Life is so precious and you really inspire me to be happy with my own blessings with how happy you are. Thanks Sarah.

April said...

I'm so glad it looks like life is getting back to "normal." You do have a great husband, and I bet you are a fabulous wife and mother to the two men in your life:) Happy belated anniversary. Those two years went so fast for us two. It's hard to believe Maryn was only six months at your wedding. I love the photo of Cooper in the baseball mitt.

Toni Dee! said...

Oh Sarah . . . if anybody deserves to be happy it's you and I'm so thankful that you two are together. I remember being single and being married is so so SO much better! There's nothing in life as wonderful as having your favorite person forever! Can't wait to see you!

SISSY said...

I love this post. I can't believe it has been 2 years! It goes fast..too fast. Enjoy everyday together! Thank goodness there is eternity, cuz life just flies by too fast. ;)
I am so glad you found your Devin. He is perfect for you and you for him! I love you my sissy!

fasdfasdsadf said...

oh my gosh time does fly by fast! I remember working out and talking to you about having a baby, now you have a baby and I am six months! what in the world, where does time go?? I can't believe how big he is getting either! Hopefully in three weeks we are all moved in to!:) Thanks for saying I look good, Cuz I feel HUGE! lol