Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cooper comes home!

I finally had a minute to update my blog, and I really shouldn't be doing it now either, I should be resting! Having a new baby home doesn't really mean tons of sleep. But we are so unbelievably happy! We finally got to bring our sweet baby home from the hospital. It has been a long hard month, but we survived! The pictures show Cooper's journey to get big and come home from the hospital, the one at the very top is one I took today, so that is how big he is now. it is so nice to be home and together as a family again, I love getting to see Devin every day. It was killing me to be away from him. We bought a house in Gunnison and finished moving all of our stuff in last weekend. My mom came up and stayed with me for a few days and really helped me put my house together, I couldn't have done it without her. She has been an angel throughout all this and has taken off over two weeks of work to be with me over the past month, we have had a really fun time together I loved getting to see her so much. I love you Mom! Devin's parents have also been great to take care of Devin while I was up north! Now we are just home and loving life. I love waking up to the sweetest cutest little baby and taking care of him all day. I love being his Mommy! Since Cooper was born premature and it is coming onto RSV season we are homebound for the next 6 months until he is big enough to fight a sickness if he got one. So we are going to be home bodies for a little while, but after being away for a month I am just happy to have him home!

16 comments:

Launi said...

hooray, he's home! look at that sweet little guy!

Markell said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad you are back in town! I've got to get your number(I'll have to bug Gale about it) Cooper is a cutie, but he better get big so his girlfreind Kaydence isn't a monster next to him ha ha.

fasdfasdsadf said...

oh sarah he is so cute! He has gotten a lot bigger since we saw him even :) I bet you are so happy and loving life together.. that is how it should be and you guys deserve it! we will have to get together once we get all settled to!

Jan'l said...

Oh my goodness! he is so adorable! I love that little guy, please kiss him from auntie. I am so glad you are home now sissy. You are such a good mommy, and he is doing better because of YOU! and all the prayers. He is a little miracle. I love you sissy!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Wow Sarah I had know idea that you already had your baby. I am so glad that he is doing well though. I am so excited for you and Devin. I can't believe you now live in Gunnison.

Toni said...

How fun, I'm glad he is home and ok! If I can do anything please let me know...

Toni Dee! said...

Oh it breaks my heart to see them tied to all those machines . . . thank heavens he is home! I'm sure he will just thrive now - it's so much easier for them to grow in the spirit of your home! What a little sweetie, I love how they look like little old men for a while :) And thank heavens to be home with Devin again, that had to have been horrible - we are so happy that your whole cute little family is all together and just wish we could see you!

Dani said...

Oh, he is so precious and tiny! I just love it when they're teeny, it really goes by so fast! They just grow too fast! What a cutie- I'm so glad you're home and happy. :)

April said...

Oh, Sarah! What do I say. I was in so surprised when Myrna e-mailed us and said you were home. I shouldn't have been surprised. Our little Cooper is such a strong soul. It's good that you're taking the advice to keep him sheltered and safe this winter from all the germy people:) Give him more hugs and kisses from another CA auntie! Thanks for sharing the photos! He is so precious.

Kristen Weller said...

I'm glad you guys are home. He looks like a sweetheart. Enjoy spending uninterrupted time with your baby!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you guys finally get to have him home and that he's doing so well!! I've been thinking about you a lot and I'm glad to know your doing well!! Michelle

Jill and Chris said...

Sarah he is beautiful. I am sorry you had such a rough go! Congratulations on such a fun addition to your home.

Melanie said...

The little man is looking so good! He is so adorable!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Kylie and Drew said...

Yay! He's home. So little, and so cute! :) I hope all is well for you guys.

The Jensen's said...

Hey congrats!! I hope all is well & things are going great. Its been a while since I have gotten on here, So sorry its a late congrats. Where are you guys moving in gunnison?? Your little guy looks cute

The Ball Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Your moved in and you got to bring Cooper home. I'm glad he is doing well.