Friday, August 1, 2008

Girl's Day to the Amish Country!

Me and my cute friend Carson
Amish women in horse and buggy!
All of us prego's posing in front of the pregnant goat! (you can't see it very well but the poor thing was so big! )
On our Buggy ride!

Me and some of the other wives that are out here (Carson, Ligia, and Jennilyn) all went to the Amish Country! When we got there we went to a bunch of the little shops with homemade stuff the amish people made. There was a lot of crafty things and I wanted to buy it all but knew we wouldn't have room in our car to take it home to Utah! They had some amazing smelling candles and beautiful quilts! We also went on a buggy ride through the Amish neighborhoods. My favorite was all the little kids, they were so cute riding through town on their bike/scooters and driving mini buggy's pulled by pony's! The Amish people really work hard and it was kinda cool to see how they live. We went to a Buffet for dinner and stayed for like 2 hours talking and eating! and the best part was they had this amazing homemade peanut butter and a really good peanut butter pie dessert. Overall we had a really fun girl's day out!


7 comments:

April said...

I think I mentioned this before, but I just love all your adventures, Sarah! What a fabulous way to see the country. Hope you're feeling well; you look great!

Toni Dee! said...

What a fun place to visit! Glad you had some buddies to go with and that you're enjoying your time out there. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is one place that I was sad we didn't get to go and see...Amish lands. hehe What a fun day to spend with all the girls!!

Toni said...

If you ever go out there again look for a card game called Dutch Blits. My in laws got it when they went to the amish's little stores and it is SO SO fun!

SISSY said...

Sissy, you look so cute. IT is fun to see the photos of when I was talking to you on the phone. I feel like I was there with you ;) You guys are so funny posing by the prego goat. Ha Ha! Sounds like you had a fun day.
Love you, can't wait til I can be your buddy that you hang with.

SISSY said...

Sissy, you look so cute. IT is fun to see the photos of when I was talking to you on the phone. I feel like I was there with you ;) You guys are so funny posing by the prego goat. Ha Ha! Sounds like you had a fun day.
Love you, can't wait til I can be your buddy that you hang with.

Joe&Steph said...

Sar, It looks like you girls had so much fun. I am so glad you and Cars met. I love that girl. I love your belly it is so cute!