Monday, July 28, 2008

Philly vs. Braves game!!!

At the game!
Getting Bigger everyday!! Me at 26 weeks!
So last weekend we went to a Philly's game. Devin's favorite baseball team the Atlanta Braves were in town so we just HAD to go! =) We got pretty good seats on the 23rd row behind the Braves dugout. After the 2nd inning we had a rain delay for an hour in a half. And then the Braves ended up losing 10-12. It was a really good game though with lots of home runs! I love going to Baseball games, it was so much fun! especially when you have such good seats. It was funny cause after we got home I said to Devin, "I love Baseball." and he about died. and then I was like, did I REALLY just say that? cause if any of you know I am not the biggest sports fan in the world. I enjoy going to games but my family just wasn't that big into sports growing up, not like Dev's family they love sports so it was kind of an adjustment at first. But honestly since we have been married I have learned SO much about sports and really do love it! who knew I was a secret sports fan all this time!! hehe. I'm so happy my honey loves sports and that he will pass that on to our little boy. I can't wait to watch my little boy play!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think sports are always more fun when you can actually GO see them in REAL LIFE. lol You are looking SO SO SO cute! How many days til you see us? YAY!

Toni Dee! said...

So fun! One of these days we'll go to a Rangers game and then I'll get my first "major" experience :)

April said...

you look fabulous! I've really enjoyed sharing all your adventures back east! Good job taking advantage of these summer work opportunities to see the sights!

Haleigh P. said...

I agree with Melanie. Sports are more fun when you are actually there.

SISSY said...

I agree with Haleigh :) it is no fun watching them on T.V.
You look soo cute my sweet sissy! I can't wait to see you in like 2 weeks! I miss miss miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a good thing you like going to baseball games with Dev. Since he is diehard baseball man! :)

Burton Fam said...

Nice gray shirt its super cute on you!!!!. . .i heard you bought that shirt with a really crazy brown lady ha ha

Dani said...

Hey Sarah I haven't talked to you in forever and I'm so excited that you're pregnant! I am due a month after you, by the way, and am having a boy. Did you find out if it's a boy or girl? Well congratulations!!!