Thursday, July 17, 2008

This one is taken at the hotel, gotta love the 70's decor! Here are some pics of me at 24 weeks pregnant, so 6 months. Its great to be showing that I am pregnant now instead of just feeling it! I have been feeling pretty good except after I eat. Usually I have to eat a tums after every meal, it settles my stomach a little for some reason. I have felt the baby moving around a lot lately. It's so cute I love feeling him move. When I am wearing certain pants he kicks really hard as if he thinks they are too tight and restricting on him. I love how everytime I push on my belly he will kick my hand in greeting, as if to say, "Hi mommy Im still in here!" hehe. And each time I move my hand to a different spot he will kick wherever I push down at. So cute!
Lately our life has consisted of working and studying. Devin has two online classes he has to take before Nursing school starts this fall so I have been helping him out by studying with him. Right now we have been staying in a hotel 3 hours away from our apartment cause that is where they are working. Most of the other wives stayed back at the apartments but I just don't like being away from Devin so I came along! We can't wait until the summer is over and we are headed back home, only 3 in a half weeks left out here! I just can't wait to get home and get things settled for the baby. We have so much to buy for him, a nursery to plan, and we need to find a place to live! It will be so nice to be in Utah for the fall. I have missed Utah Summers the past two and last fall we were in California so I am really looking forward to the changing leaves and the perfect Utah fall weather! Home is calling to me already and the best part will be living by family again!


10 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

Sarah - you are so so small! I'm only a week or two behind you and I think I'm poking out a lot more than you are! So, have you thought of any baby boy Ball names? I'm also getting so excited to get home and plan a nursery! Yippie!

Toni Dee! said...

So funny - I couldn't stay behind either! I love the shirt you're wearing and you look wonderful. You could be a maternity model I swear! I sure wish Texas were "on the way" home for you guys!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Wow Sarah I can't believe how far you are and how tiny you are! Hopefully whenever I get pregnant I will look like you do.

SISSY said...

sissy you look so cute! I can finally see a bump :) I love seeing photos of you, keep posting some! I am glad you will be home in less than a month! I can't wait to see you! I miss you soo sooo much!
love you

Unknown said...

Sarah Belle,
You look great and I love your hair! You do look pregnant but just barely. It nice to see a little bump forming and knowing that your baby boy is beginning to let his presence be known!
See you in about 3 weeks. Counting down the days.
Love you
Mom

Steve Weller said...

It is fun feeling baby move! It only gets better. In a few weeks, you will be able to sit down and watch your tummy move as he rolls around in there.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute prego! I can't believe how good you look! That is a blessing! I can ABSOLUTELY NOT wait to see you guys...it is getting closer! We are so excited to go camping with everyone!

Love you!

Shana Lynn said...

Love the peach shirt first of all, and second you look so cute and happy!! Being pregnant can be hard but very rewarding all at the same time.. I loved there little love kicks as well. What a miracle it all is. I can't wait to see what your little guy will look like. Jayson & I will be in Cedar City 15th through the 19th of August. If you are in town, I'd love to see you again!! XOXO Shanie

Powell said...

Isn't it great? Their moving and playing inside is the just the start of everything new they learn in and out of the belly!

Haleigh P. said...

What's the name of the baby boy? I can't wait till he's born!