Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a BOY cake!!! Me at 20 weeks pregnant! Halfway there! Dev being cute!
Trying out our timer on the new camera we just bought!
This is a random post but everyone keeps wanting pictures of the ever growing prego belly so here they are. Still fitting in my old jeans so far but I did buy some maternity ones cause i just know I'm going to wake up one morning HUGE!!! haha So far still loving the pregnancy. The second trimester really is the best. The first was rough but the second has been great. Not too uncomfortable yet and I actually feel pregnant since I can feel him moving around now! Also we made a Boy cake to celebrate having a boy! YAY for little boys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so sweet! I can barely see a baby roll on you! ;0) Keep those pictures coming b/c in time you will grow and grow and you will want to document each little phase! It is so sweet to see you guys together and enjoying this precious time...enjoy each fleeting moment, believe me, it will be gone before you know it. Sure do miss you guys...

SISSY said...

Ok, you look like me now, and my baby is 14 months old :) You need to eat more icecream!!!!!
I love you mucho mucho my sweet sissy! Soo soo cute you are! and your hubby too. Can't wait to hold that little baby ;)

Anonymous said...

Wait...are you sure that you are pregnant? hehe You look so dang good for being half way there! Eat and eat! Wait til you start feeling the kicks, the heels, and the elbows in your belly button! Love ya!

Toni Dee! said...

You look fantastic and both of you look just a happy as can be. We sure miss you and love you to pieces!

Chris & Jennie said...

Sara - you are so small! It doesn't even look like you are pregnant, are you sure there is a baby in there? Haha. How cute; and I love the cake idea. Well, soon enough we'll know if our kids will be best boy friends like are husbands were growing up!

Steve Weller said...

We made blue cupcakes to celebrate our boy baby. I want to see lots of preggo pictures because you are going to be one of those super cute pregnant ladies!