Friday, June 27, 2008

The city of Philly behind us!

Us in front of the Rocky Statue!
Devin is ROCKY!! haha


The Betsy Ross house
Last weekend Devin and I went to downtown Philly to go to a few things that we missed last time. We went to see the Betsy Ross house and also to see the Rocky Statue. I love the weekend! I live for the day when Dev doesn't have to work and we get to be together. It doesn't even ever matter what we are doing as long as we are together we have the best time! It's what I look forward to all week long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I remember Justin and I visiting the same places...I enjoyed it much and seeing the pics again brings back old times for me!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are getting to do some fun stuff...can't wait to see the New York pictures...hope you have fun there. You still don't look prego Sarah! Eat more! Love you guys!!!