Friday, June 6, 2008

Being Silly in Philly!

Me & DevOur little Dottie girl
Yeah were silly!
Just hanging out with Dev before he has to go to work! I love the time I get to spend with my sweet husband. He always just laughs at me when I get in my silly hyper moods. He always knows just what to say to make me laugh when I'm having a bad day and he is the best listener when I just need to vent. I feel so blessed to have him for my Husband. I am so happy that though it is hard to be so far away from family that we have eachother and that is all we need. He is the only thing that I need in life to make me completely happy.

on a different note.....We find out in one week from today what we are having! I can't wait to find out! I need to start buying either blue or pink.. YAY! Now that I am in my second trimester I have really loved being pregnant. Just this past week I started feeling my baby move, I can't really say kick cause it feels more like a baby nudge than a kick. But the first time I felt it I instantly felt a surge of love for our baby growing within me. I can't wait to be a mommy!



6 comments:

Launi said...

so sweet, sarah! don't you just love baby kicks? don't worry, soon enough they will definitely be kicks--you'll think your baby is a karate kid! :) i'm excited for you to be a mommy too!

Anonymous said...

You two are so silly! We miss you guys around here...that's for sure! I can't wait 'til you guys are back! We are going to have so much fun getting ready for that little baby! Call me as soon as you find out...or else...hehe

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so tickled for you guys! I secretly hope you have a girl...GIRLS ROCK! Anyways, you had better tell me when you find out, I am sooo excited for you both...I, too, LOVVVVVE being preggers, I will certainly miss this precious time when it is passed. ENJOY each moment, I AM!

fasdfasdsadf said...

WOO HOO!! I bet now that it is so close to finding out your so anxious! I would be! you guys are so fun! we love you! :)

Toni Dee! said...

What fun pictures! Glad you guys are still enjoying each other as much as ever and I couldn't agree more about home being where your honey is :) I'm so excited about your baby, feeling those nudges really is a divine blessing for us mommies huh? Love you!

SISSY said...

Yeah my cute sissy! I miss you soooo soooo much! I can't wait to see you in November. I am so happy you are having a baby. It is the BEST!!!! You are going to be a wonderful mommy.