Monday, May 5, 2008

My 23rd Birthday!

Me and my presents! And Flowers my mom and Dad sent me! Thanks everyone!

You gotta love Devin's wrapping paper! I sure did!

I can't believe I am 23 years old. It just seems like such a BIG number. haha I know I know soon I'll be 30 and 23 will sound very young. =) I had a great 23rd birthday thanks to my sweet husband. It was my second birthday spent far away from family since last summer we were in South Carolina for my birthday as well. This year Devin got off early from work to take me out to Dinner, then we came home and opened pressents. Dev got me a digital scrapbook program and I love it! He is so observant, I told him prob 2 times that I wanted one but it was over 3 months ago that I said it. And I didn't ever tell him which one to get. He remembered that I wanted one and got me the exact program I wanted! I'm so thankful for my amazing husband that is so thoughtful and sweet! He takes such good care of me and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him!!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday! Wow, I can't believe how much we've all grown up...how'd it happen so fast?!

Toni Dee! said...

You look so beautiful Sarah! Happy Birthday again, and good job Dev for spoiling her rotten :)

Anonymous said...

You sure look cute! Man I miss you guys tho!! Can't wait to see you!

Joe&Steph said...

Happy Birthday Sar! Joe turned 26 on Saturday. We are all getting so old!

fasdfasdsadf said...

Your b-day cake was good!:) we love you guys!

SISSY said...

Hey sissy,
I love your blog page. You are so absolutely gorgeous! Glad you had a fun day. I told Jase that I wanted that for my b-day too. :) We'll see how observant he is? ;) Hee Hee.

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

sorry I would have partied with you, but for some reason I dont think we were invited

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

oh I know I was just playing around! Sorry if I sounded serious!

Jennie B. said...

Hey Sarah! I TOTALLY recognize your hubby now! Let's get together sometime when you have time off!!!

The Ball Family said...

Happy late Birthday. I am so glad you had a good birthday. I miss you and can't wait to see you when you get back. You'll have a belly!