Thursday, March 5, 2009

SIX MONTHS OLD!

cute little baseball bum!

I can't believe my little boy is already 6 months old! It goes so fast. Cooper is the best baby. He is such a happy little boy. He is my joy. I love being Cooper's Mommy. He is growing and growing. Last time we had him weighed he was 14 pounds. He has started eating solids and loves squash and peaches! He gets excited when I put him in his high chair and starts grabbing for the spoon cause I guess I'm not fast enough. He loves his bath. He loves to just lay there and kick really hard so that he splashes me and him and thinks he is pretty funny when he does it! He also really loves his nightly rub down. I strip him down about an hour before bed time and rub him with lotion and let him play on the floor. He loves it, he just plays with his toys and rolls around. I love this stage and wish he would just stay this little forever! I know every stage is great but I am just having so much fun with him right now.


11 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I can't believe he is already six months old! Time has really flown by! He is so adorable!

Dani said...

Yes, time flies by and I would have to say my favorite stage is about 6 months- the stage from rolling over until they are just learning to walk...SO ADORABLE! Yes, they start to get into mischief when they learn to crawl, but they don't really get into trouble until they learn how to climb and run. WHEW! Anyway, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I'm looking forward to when Zachy gets into that stage. Right now it's fun because he's really grinning a lot and chatting in the baby coo ways. So cute! So glad you're enjoying motherhood so much! Thanks for sharing.

Toni Dee! said...

I agree - it goes way too fast and they are just so huggable right now. He is darling!!! Kiss him twice for me.

Anonymous said...

How time goes fast...I'm realizing the same thing over here, sniff. I can't stand it that she's already 7 months. My only complaint about being a mom is NOT being able to stop time, even just for a while. My baby is crawling now and saing mama and dada...ugh, I am just loving this stage, each one is a treasure!! Kiss that bugaboo from his Auntie Chris!

Unknown said...

You always have him in such cute little outfits! I love that onesie with the baseball on the bum! So cute :)

Brittany & Ryan said...

Hey!! Thanks for your comment and blog. I didnt even know you had a baby!! We are SO excited for our little girl. Your little man is SO cute!! I am excited to keep up with you on here now :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that baseball bum! I have always loved that age too--they are so chubby and cute and full of smiles and love to interact and play! You can see their little brains working and being a cute "little person."

Jill and Chris said...

Oh man! I hate how fast they get big. He is such a doll.

April said...

Six months????!!!! Wow, where did those six months go? Mr. Cooper is such a cute little man. Maryn really enjoyed the "baseball bum" photo. She was crying about something, and I showed it to her and she instantly started smiling. Give him loves from CA.

SISSY said...

Oh my goodness! I just want to kiss him. He is so adorable, especially with that baseball bum :) Gotta love it! I miss you.. I can't believe he is 6 months already! It seems like yesterday you had him. Goes tooooooo fast, and here I am waiting for my baby, and it is going sooooooooooooooo slooooowwww! AAGGHH!

LauraBro said...

I love that baseball bumm--he's so old---it's weird how the gaps in everyone's kids gets smaller--SAvi is 10 months--but they are almost int he same stage of life! one day they will play!