Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends!

With Hilary and JoEllenGinger and Cy
D8 Roomies!

This last month I have been able to reunite with some of my old friends and roommates! First I got together with my best buddies from LD's (we missed you Laura) JoEllen and Hilary. Both are married and we went out to dinner with our hubbies and caught up with eachother. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see them again! I also got to see my friend Shana Lynn while I was up in provo (I forgot to take pictures =( it was great to see her cute kiddos and talk with her for a couple hours! She is such a great mom! I don't think I am ready for 2 it looks like hard work but she handled it like a pro! Next my Best Friend Ginger came up and stayed over at my house for 2 nights while Dev was at a Nursing Convention. We had a blast! We didn't do too much, just went to the park and had a picnic, went to Walmart and hung out at my house. We got out old scrapbooks of us and reminisced about the old days. Stayed up till 2 in the morning laughing and talking! it was so fun! We have been best friends since we were 10 but haven't been able to hang out too much lately with her being busy with school so it was great to see eachother! Then the girls from D8 at snow (our freshman year at college) got together for lunch in Provo. Only one of the roommates was missing cause she lives in Oregon! but it was sure fun to see everyone. It had been since my wedding the last time we were all together. Can't believe it has been 6 years since we first met at D8. Best Roommates ever! Been so fun to reconnect with everyone! I love you all and the great friends you are!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Wow! Hilary and Joellen! It's cool to see a picture of those guys. Hope they're doing well and enjoying life!

Anonymous said...

I miss Ginger! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your best bud--she's a special girl...tell her I miss her and love her!
Amb

LauraBro said...

oh sarah!!! I miss you--I was coming to post that i missed you lots--since we went to CA for spring break and I was thinking of you and had memories of when we went together and THEN I saw this pic of you with hilary and JO--my heart is broken--I want to meet your adorable son!!! they don't have blogs do they?! I love ya! glad you had a fun spring break!