Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cooper's first Valentines!

sleepy little baby... so sweet!
I love my two brown eyed boys!
Happy Valentines day from little Cooper boy! Here he is all decked out in his Valentine outfit. He loves this little puppy stuffed animal, he especially likes to eat it. We had a good day just hanging out at home together and then Dev took me to dinner. K so we were having a good dinner of yummy salad, scones and steak. Talking about childhood valentines and having a great time. When I took a really big bite of steak and tried to swallow... AH panic. It won't go down! I take a drink of water and it goes down just far enough so that I can't breathe. but just wait it gets worse..It works its way down just far enough that I am still having a hard time breathing but can get a little bit of air through. But it still wont go up or down. at that point I leave the table to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom I am kneeling down with my finger down my throat trying to get myself to throw up so that I can breathe. That is when someone comes in the bathroom that only has one stall and apparantly I forgot to lock the door and she walks right in on me trying to make myself throw up! AAHHHHH talk about embarassing this girl prob thinks I am bulemic! I have never made myself throw up in my life except in this special circumstance where it is either throw up or have a hard time breathing! Anyway I get a little bit of the steak up and go back to the table. My appetite is ruined now and we get up to leave. Just as we are walking to the front I see the girl that walked in on me.. I try not to look at her but lo and behold her husband happens to be a good friend of Devin's from his college days and they come over to talk to us! So here I am talking to the girl that walked in on me! And in my mind I'm thinking do I tell her that steak was blocking my airway.... nope I don't say anything about it and we leave. Now the whole way home I am wondering if she is telling her husband its too bad that his friend married a girl that is bulemic! haha what a hoot! Never a dull moment.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Robert and I totally cracked up! Who else would this happen too? only Sarah!!

Love you!

Dani said...

craziness!

Jan'l said...

That is the best story! Poor Sarah Bella! Jase said you need to chew your food.. and I say quit trying to inhale it :)
Sorry your dinner was so crazy! Ha! We had a nice steak dinner also, I really enjoyed mine, because I ate small bites and chewed it :) Hee Hee. I love you, you crazy kook!

Ligia said...

That's a funny story. Cooper looks great. He's sure filling out now.

Anonymous said...

this was hilarious, thanks for a great laugh and even better story! heehee

Toni Dee! said...

He he, just a good lesson in not jumping to conclusions - things aren't always what they seem! It could have been worse, it could have been your bishop's wife or something.

McCall said...

So... I am a blog stalker. You might remember me, Devin might too. But congrats on cooper he's cute.

Shana Lynn said...

That's hilarious!!!

The Ball Family said...

That is funny! Don't you love thinking about what others think about you?

Hollie said...

Sarah holy cow it's been a long time. Sounds like your life has been full of crazy and good times. Your little one is soo cute! Glad that he is growing and big now! My blog is private so leave me your email on myspace and I'll add you k

hollie lee

Chad and Mandi said...

I found your blog and I hope you don't mind me reading. Cooper is so cute... and looks so much like Devin!

Mandi Dyreng Barton

LauraBro said...

that's a hilarious story!! haha

your son is adorable---he looks like his daddy!

happy valentines day!