Thursday, February 5, 2009

BIG BOY!

He wasn't too happy about wearing that hat! but it looked so dang cute on him!
made me laugh- he looked so shocked when I put him in his bouncer!
Loves his daddy!
Going on a walk- we made it 2 blocks before he was ready to come home!
eating cereal.... not sure what to think yet.
I love that he got Daddy's beautiful brown eyes!
I know this is a lot of pictures but my momma wanted to see new pics of Cooper so here ya go Mom! Today Cooper is 5 months old! I can't believe my baby is already 5 months old. It seems like it has gone by so fast. We have so much fun. I spend my days playing with Cooper. He loves when I read books to him, dancing around the living room, and when I sing. It makes him laugh. Maybe that's not a good thing =) He is the best baby. He is always happy and has brought so much joy into my life. I love waking up to him talking and gooing in the monitor and when I go to pick him up in his crib he always smiles at me so big. I especially love that he is sleeping 9 hours at night, and I didn't even have to implement a crying it out method or any other method that i was uncomfortable with. Not that I'll be able to repeat it with the next baby, cause I have no clue what I did, he just did it on his own. What a sweet little boy. He truly has been our miracle in so many ways. He is rolling over now, but only front to back. He talks and smiles and laughs and is just getting so big! Devin has started clinicals at different hospitals and is loving it! that is a relief, he picked the right career! he comes home just so happy and loves what he does. I love that he is only gone 3 days a week and no studying! it is pure heaven compared to all the studying and tests and late nights last semester! I am sure going to love this nursing thing when 3 days a week is considered full time. We have been having a great time hanging out and playing with our sweet little boy. As for me, I am loving life! I love living in Gunnison and my house, our ward and neighborhood and the friends I have already made here and living close to Dev's family is the best. I am so completely grateful for my blessings. The other day his two brothers came over and hung out and I couldn't stop thinking how nice it is to finally be close to family and get to see them on a regular basis! I have also started a new hobby! Dev got me a guitar for my birthday 2 years ago and I am finally learning how to play, it has been so fun! Thanks Katy for giving me lessons!



6 comments:

April said...

What a cute momma you are, and what an ADORABLE Cooper you have. I love the "shocked look."

Dani said...

So cute! He looks like a little man...just adorable. I'm glad things are going so well! Three days a week work...wow...I can dream I guess. If Jimmy found a better job period, it would be an answer to prayer. Thanks for sharing the pics.

SISSY said...

Oh my goodness, that baby is so so adorable. I really can't believe how big he is! 5 mos already? Where does time go? I really love all those photos, he is such a happy and sweet baby. Give him kisses from his auntie, I love love him! I love the one of Dev reading a book to him, so sweet. Love you sissy

Melanie said...

Sarah! He is so adorable!! I can't believe how different he is looking! He is too too cute! When are you planning on another visit? Anytime soon???

Love you guys!

Congrats to Devin for getting through the hard part with a brand new baby! Yay for 3 days!

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

He looks so dang darling in that snow hat! How cute was his mad little face? I loved holding him at the ball game the other night. He is a smiley guy! And, just so everyone knows, you've picked up the guitar faster than any of my other 18 students! You're quite a talented gal!!

jonesfam said...

I didn't know he could roll over yet! He is so cute. I love him! We need to come to Gunnison more so I can play with him and hang out with you guys. He is a doll!