Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's getting so big!


We took Cooper to the Doctor on Tuesday and he now weighs 7 pounds 7 ounces! He has gained 4 pounds 4 ounces since he was born! He is getting so chubby, I love it! They also measured him and he is now 20.5 inches long- so he has grown 4 inches as well. He has been awake so much more lately. He loves to look at bright lights and just stares wide eyed at them. Devin has been really busy with school lately and we are counting down the days until this semester is over. I can't wait to spend almost a whole month with my sweetie! It will be the best to have him home. Also we are getting excited for Devin's little brother to get home from his mission in less than two weeks. Besides schoolwork we have just been enjoying watching our sweet baby grow and get to be a big boy!

9 comments:

April said...

He IS getting so big. My goodness, he'll be eating you out of house and home, if he isn't already:) I can't believe all that hair. Joshua just has some fuzz and I consider that quite an accomplishment for these Petersens. Thanks for sharing!

Toni Dee! said...

YAY . . . he looks so good! Hooray for growing healthy boys. Can't wait to see him. I am also living on the thought of a little break from school - I think our guys have had a pretty stressful semester and it will be nice to get a break with them huh?

Tatum said...

You guys, he is so cute!!! I am glad he is doing so well! How fun.

Kristen Weller said...

Isn't it insane how fast they grow?! The other day I got home from work and Steve was sleeping on the couch with Josh sleeping on his chest- and Josh looked like a GIANT! I'm excited that he is doing so well!!

Powell said...

That is just so crazy to me- Ruger was never that small, not even at birth. I'm so glad he is growing quickly and is healthy. He's getting cuter everytime too!!

SISSY said...

He is so adorable sis! I can't wait to meet him. He is getting bigger. He is now the size of newborn. :) Good job Sis! YOu are a good mommy to that little munchkin. Give him kisses from his auntie.

SISSY said...

by the way.. I love love his jailsuit :) He looks so cute in that outfit.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he IS getting big! 7 pounds that is GREAT! I am sure you are looking forward to getting a break from school, I remember those days when breaks were heaven on earth for our brains! lol Miss you guys, but it won't be long and we will live closer to you! Well, at least close enough to visit...Can you guys have visitors yet by the way...we want to know! ;0) We may be coming to see you guys shortly!

Jill and Chris said...

He is getting so BIG! How cute! I am not sure if we told you guys but we took our blog private. If you send me your email address I'll add you to the invite list!
jillwclayton@yahoo.com