Friday, November 7, 2008

A day in the Mountains

Last Saturday Dev and I went fourwheeling with his Dad and Aunt&Uncle. We went up in the mountains by Gunnison. It was beautiful up there, Next year I want to go before all the leaves fall. But even then the mountains were so pretty. I love living in Utah and feel so blessed to be able to just take off up the mountains and its only a fifteen minute ride to get there. Our four wheeler ride ended up being 4 hours long, longest ride I've ever been on but we had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, 4 hours long!? Phfew! I bet your bum was sore, lol That sounds soo much fun! I love that view...I miss those UT mtns!

SISSY said...

How fun! A four hour adventure to the mountains. I am jealous..You look so cute in the photo. Love your hair! I miss you, I can't wait to see you :)

Jill and Chris said...

I agree. The last thing I want is a preemie! My doctor isnt too concerned about it. I am dialating slowly. I am only a 1. I am 34 weeks right now and as long as I make it to 36 she thinks all will be ok. So I am praying for that. Your little guy is SO CUTE! Fun.