Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend fun!


Cooper grabbed his bowl of carrots and as you can see had lots of fun making a mess!
This weekend we got to go to the LD's concert and meet up with some of my old LD's buddies! it was so fun. makes me miss singing though! Then the next day my parents came up for a visit. it was great to get to see them! I love living close to both of our parents! it was so fun to see them and Cooper loved them! He loved dancing with Grampa to oldies music and he kept giving my mom what we call "Coopey kisses".. they are very slobbery! Overall we had a great weekend! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to see us!

2 comments:

Jan'l said...

Love those pictos! He is looking more and more like Dev...holy moly! I love his church clothes, and so glad he finally got to go to church :)
Miss mom and dad :( wish they lived closer to me too!
I love you sissy! I wanna see you soon..ok?

Anonymous said...

What a supportive husband:)

Love you and your bebe's Bella!