Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thankful

playing with Sydney
Cooper and Mommy
Cooper with Cousin Elle
My Baby is already 7 months old! It sure flies by. Update on us- Cooper is getting his 2nd tooth in. teething is no fun for mom's. I feel so bad for the poor little guy! He is such a good, happy baby though.. even though he is teething he still is so happy. Dev finished up his clinicals and is back in school for the next 3 weeks. He can't wait to be done! Baseball is still consuming our lives but Dev is absolutely loving it. He is so cute out there. Though my fam wasn't huge into sports growing up I always thought it would be cool to be a coach's wife and always wanted to marry someone into sports so that he could teach our boys. I have a thing about a guy in uniform and my hubby is sure handsome in his! =) Last week we had some pretty nice days and I loved being able to take Cooper for a walk. I can't wait for summer, we are going to be outside all the time! I am especially excited for this summer because we aren't doing alarms and it will be our first summer since we got married to be home! I love that we are settled now and we won't have to move and pack all our stuff to storage and that Dev won't be gone all the time. I am so excited for camping, BBQ's, vacations, and Dev having more than one day off a week! It will be so nice to have him home with us! I am just feeling so thankful today. Eventhough I have gone through some really hard trials to get where I am today I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed us tenfold. I am exactly where I wanted to be and where I pictured myself. I love being a mom. I love being a wife. It is the most amazing blessing. I have a wonderful supportive family, amazing inlaws, belong to the gospel of Jesus Christ with a wonderful Prophet and apostles to lead and guide us, and live in a great community in the blessed USA with a roof over my head. What more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

jackson said...

I feel the same way Sarah.
What more can we ask for? I have 28 Healthy, darling grandchildren and another beautiful baby girl on the way VERY SOON. SO BLESSED WE ARE.
Anyway, love the pictures of Cooper especially the one where he has that big smile on the couch. I also love the one of him and Elle. so cute. Love the little striped shirt and coveralls. Cute cute boy.
See you next week.
love Mom

Toni Dee! said...

What a fun post - You're right, both your boys are pretty cute and Cooper is getting so big! I'm with you . . . love being settled in one place and home with my family all the time!
Love you!!!

Jan'l said...

Little Coop getting 2 teeth, oh my goodness. I can't believe how big he is, and so so cute! I love that smile, he is so adorable. Give him kisses from me..
I am so glad you have made it through the hard times, and relishing in the good times. To be outside is a huge blessing :) I love you sis, you really deserve all the happiness you are getting!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Cooper on the couch! I had to save it on my computer--he is the cutest little boy with such bright shiny eyes--good job Mommi Sarah--you are raising a happy content little boy! I love you sis, keep up the good work!

Love, Amb