Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby update!

Belly Shot- 31 weeks along
New Haircut!
Update on us and baby update! Dev started Nursing school and is gone from 8-4 and then once he gets home he studies most of the night. It is going to be one busy year for him I can already tell. But I'm so proud of him for working so hard and studying his brains out. I have been trying to get stuff ready for us to move into our new house, once they have the carpet laid and the last touchups done we will be able to move in. Last weekend we moved all our stuff up from our storage unit in Cedar and it is now in the garage of our house just waiting to get it all moved in. As far as the pregnancy goes I was feeling really sick on tuesday and made an appt to see my doctor. We did some blood tests and it turns out that I have preclampsia and am now on strict bed rest until this baby comes. We had a scare because my levels were so high that we might have had to enduce me this weekend but thanks to lots of prayers from family and a priesthood blessing from my sweet Husband I am looking better and am just on a strict watch to make sure they don't go back up. It is pretty much week to week of when our baby will be here but we are really hoping that I can carry him until 37 weeks. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support. I am so thankful I have such a good doctor that is so attentive to me and my needs and even realized there was a problem. Thanks to my family for the regular phone calls that keep me going. And to my wonderful Husband that eventhough he is so busy with school he takes such good care of me! It's going to be a long couple of weeks but I can't wait to be a mommy and to have my sweet baby!


10 comments:

Dani said...

Dang, that's kinda scary but I'm glad it's going ok. I'll keep you in my prayers Sarah. Hope things turn out ok. :)

April said...

Okay, so this is turning out to be post-partum for you. But I am so thankful you have a great doctor on top of things. I'm so glad Cooper is here and seems to be doing well, despite such an early delivery. Thank heavens for modern medicine--I truly believe it's inspired of God. Good luck with the upcoming recovery. We are praying for you, Devin, and our sweet little nephew.

SISSY said...

Oh my goodness! You look so beautiful with your new hairdo. :) I also am so glad that the Doctor was inspired to get little Cooper out. I wish so much I could be there to see you and Cooper. I love you so much and so glad everything turned out ok. Your little miracle is here! :) Mom and I were talking how he is the 99th Great grandchild. He is a 9 boy, being born at 9& in the 9th month. Love you, talk to you soon.

fasdfasdsadf said...

hey! were so happy for you that your baby boy is here! we hope that everything goes well for you guys and we will keep you in our prayers. I bet he is adorable and your so thrilled, thank goodness for good dr's! let us know if you need anything!! LOVE you guys :)

Brandi said...

oh, Sarah, how scary. I am so glad that he's here and safe and that you are ok. I'm praying for you.

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ball Family said...

I'm so glad things are good. I have been worried about you. Tell me when and I'll come visit. It was so fun to see you.

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I'm so glad you're Ok, sorry to hear about the scare. I love your pictures, you're super cute pregnant. Best of wishes!
Trisha

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! Did you give yourself that cut...? We are thinking of you guys and I came all teh way to the clinic to post a comment...my diap up won't allow me to comment, it's so super slow! Grrr...we are hugging you guys all the way from Alaska...here's to seeing our bebe Cooper soon!!! Gigantic Hugs your way! Love Chris

Shana Lynn said...

Oh, my goodness Sarah!! I'm so glad that things are getting better, but you poor thing.. You probably are also bored out of your mind!! I'll call to entertain you ok!!! Good luck for the 37 week mark!! I hope that everything goes smoothly!!!